CANON 40D LENS ADVICE

billylid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am probably going to get a Canon 40D and would love some help/feedback on the best lens/es to buy. I love to shoot landscape, sports, buildings, macro shots, sunsets/rises, vehicles. Thanks for help in advance, Bill.

Last edited:
Bill from the things you listed i would say you needed a few lenses wide angle to telephoto, oh and a Macro. Your title also states you need Canon 40D advice but your post says your getting a D40 Nikon :???:.

Thanks for pointing out my mistake, have now made change.

OK..40D are you going to purchase it with a lens? How new are you to Photography? I think it would be best if you shot with the lens that comes with the camera. That way you will get a better understanding of which lens compliments your style of shooing.

More than likely purchase with a lens. Have been shooting with a Fuji S2000HD since Dec 08 and want to move on now to DSLR. Shot with film camera and couple of lenses 30 years ago and now have the passion back.

Hi, have now bought Canon 40D with a Canon EF 35-105mm F/4-5.6 lens. Any body advise what other lenses to get? Thanks. Bill.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back