Canon 5D Mark II Rumored Specs and Details

is the new iphone coming out also?

Haha, what are you talking about?

iPhone with 3G or something? Yeah, that'll be this year in the U.S.A. But I wouldn't expect a serious overhaul until next year.

Back to the rumored Canon 5D replacement, those specs are too good for $3500 in my opinion. But, you know, maybe I'm wrong. But I don't think so.

Hallo. On the German website of Canon there was a few days ago specifications of the new 5d Mark II. But in the evening Canon changed the page and the "old" 5D was there again. Someone did a screenshot (you can see here), but I was wondering if also other people saw this? Please let me know, I am very curious!!
http://www.pbase.com/image/95761104
Markus

I have not seen it.

And such things are very easy to fake.

So I would have some doubts ..

The rumors got a kick on Monday when Amazon posted and then took down a "placeholder" for a book on the 5d Mark II. But the author posted on dpreview (supposedly, I haven't checked this, just read it in an article) that it was a mistake on Amazon's part.

Well, if the 5D mkII will really be realeased at 3500$, then I guess the 5D is still a good buy now at 1900$...
But well, I'm wondering if Canon will really realese an upgrade for the 5D, and also, if they do, I guess they will try to be very agressive in price, so they could cut off the D300 sales ;)

Most reactions

Back