Canon 6D Official

hukim0531 said:
Sorry if this has been posted already, but DigitalRev compares 6D to D600. Other than the number of cross-type AF points and FPS, I think 6D trumps D600 especially in low light conditions. DigitalRev site is such a Nikon fanboy. I can't believe Kai's conclusion at the end.

I think the other way and alittle to the right. I think the D600 triumphs over the 6D except in low light, wifi, and GPS. Too bad they didn't cover focusing speed in moon light or candle light conditions. I always thought, to boot, that DigitalRev vids were more Canon fanboys.

I just bought this camera. I LOVE it! It is my first Canon DSLR. I've been a Nikon girl since going pro many years ago. Which I still Love Nikon but had to make a switch. The WiFi on this Camera is AWESOME! You download the app and then your iphone operates your camera with previews etc. That is a super cool new feature not seen with any other cameras.

I just bought this camera. I LOVE it! It is my first Canon DSLR. I've been a Nikon girl since going pro many years ago. Which I still Love Nikon but had to make a switch. The WiFi on this Camera is AWESOME! You download the app and then your iphone operates your camera with previews etc. That is a super cool new feature not seen with any other cameras.

Why did you have to make the switch? I shoot Canon but I honestly think the Nikon D600 is better than the Canon 6D, plus it's cheaper.

X2, we love the wifi modes as well! We havent used the camera for too much shooting yet, but we've just been playing around with the different features.

Most reactions

Back