Canon 70-200 2.8!!!

I am hopefully getting one very soon. I am only a hobbyist and don't get out to shoot as much as I want but I still assume it'll be a good purchase, I mean, it'll last me for years will it not?

Anyways, I am envious until I get mine!

I am hopefully getting one very soon. I am only a hobbyist and don't get out to shoot as much as I want but I still assume it'll be a good purchase, I mean, it'll last me for years will it not?

Years indeed! The resale value is quite nice as well. What do you plan on shooting?

A couple more...

$IMG_1217.JPG
$IMG_1213.JPG
$IMG_1211.JPG

I don't quite know, but it was different than that in my head LOL

Years indeed! The resale value is quite nice as well. What do you plan on shooting?

Not too sure tbh haha. I have a 500D which is a T2i to you think idk and the longest zoom lens I have is the 28 - 135mm f3.5. I guess I shall use it for wildlife mostly.

I plan to go to New Zealand within the next couple of years and my cousin lives there and does roller skating so I told her I'd take some photos for her and this lens would be perfect for it.

In all honesty, I just want the lens because I know it would be useful for many different things. 

I got mine today! Looks a bit out of place on my 500D but whatever :p Good glass + average body > good body + crap glass

IMG_0386_zpsc760063f.jpg

IMG_0385_zps0c6ecd90.jpg

I am so jealous of all of you that I may need to buy one.

I got mine today! Looks a bit out of place on my 500D but whatever :p Good glass + average body > good body + crap glass

IMG_0386_zpsc760063f.jpg

IMG_0385_zps0c6ecd90.jpg

You may have trouble taking it off your body just like I do...you officially underestimate the rest of your lenses!

IMG_0386_zpsc760063f.jpg

IMG_0385_zps0c6ecd90.jpg

Doesn't look out of place like it would on an EOS-M. lol

nice lens, I do not own one personally, ... but there is one specimen in the house :D

Most reactions

Back