canon 70-200 f4l focus problem!!

I'd make double sure that the contacts are clean...but it sounds like the seller wasn't honest with you. Return it, if possible.

Where did you buy it from? Is there anyway to report the seller or something like that?

I would suggest you call a Canon service center that is closer to you than the US. If you give them a sob story, they may agree to honor the US warranty. Or, maybe they will give you a deal on the repair cost, so that you can avoid shipping it across the pond.

i got it on ebay, but i foolishly gave the guy good feedback b4 testing it fully - yes, i am that stupid. i can still take up dispute with paypal.. il give canon a try and see what they say.. if they agree to fix it i may just forget the whole dispute thing... its not good for the heart!!!

I'd certainly take it up with Paypal...and see about changing your feedback on E-bay. (contact customer service)

I've had good luck on E-bay...but it does happen that things don't go as planned. Sorry you had to be one of the unlucky ones. I hope it all works out for you.

thanx mate.. i just got the double whammy from paypal.. only gonna get £150 back from them.. i paid £300 so its not worth it.. il get on to canon, and if that fails il get a panel beater in... cheers tho for the advice...

Most reactions

Back