Canon 70-200mm

Bryant

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My Canon 70-200mm F/4 L is in the mail to be delivered on Saturday. Is there anything I should know beforehand to make the jump into L's any easier or tips on the lens?

Thanks

Enjoy :)

Also, think of a clever response for all the times people will say "wow".

Hmmm ... I think you should know my address so you can ship it .... :lmao:

Enjoy! I love my Sigma 100-300 f4!

damn! and here i came up with a witty reply (Enjoy ;) and it was too late as usual. Oh well, if you snooze you loose :D

On a serious note though. Its a great lens and you will be very happy with it. It's my main go-to lens for me =)

My Canon 70-200mm F/4 L is in the mail to be delivered on Saturday. Is there anything I should know beforehand to make the jump into L's any easier or tips on the lens?

Thanks

YES THERE IS. Before that lens arrives run, do not walk to your doctor and demand to be vacinated against L fever. It is highly contagious and once you get it there is no known cure. :lmao:

Haha thanks everyone for your enthusiasm. I caught L fever a few months ago, I've just been holding back until now.

Or sell the F4 to me at half price and then get the 2.8 IS :lol:

That's how I got my 70-200 f4 at half price!

Its a fantastic lens, really sharp, Even in low light and iso 1600-3200, I can heavily crop and still get a sharp print! (usually with a tripod/monopod). Even though an extra stop and IS would be great, it is still a very capable lens. Enjoy!

I got my Sigma 100-300mm EX f4 half price too -- ebay :)

Thanks

Enjoy it, it's a perfect mid telephoto on a crop sensor. I enjoy the 2.8 and I think the F4 is considered equally as sharp. The F4 is a lot lighter, and I think you'll be thankful if your lugging it around or shooting it a lot in a short period of time.

Hearts... Yeah people do kind of stare at its glory whislt strolling the streets. think of something to say.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back