canon 70 help needed

junqi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dear all,

how can i able to enable this in the link provided.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2n6s7OaIA1r6xf4t.jpg

my camera only have one point in the middle. but in this photo it have 9 point. how to enable this 9 point ? i am using EF-S18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM. in additional, is there anyway to select multiple focus point? any professional please advice. thank you & appreciate your help

Instruction booklet my friend but here is a cheat

i did try that option. manually selection but it only allow me to select one point but not as the photo i provided. The area selection only allow you to select specified area which is not the one i want. how can i set the same as the link i provide above.

thank you for your assistance

Dear all,

how can i able to enable this in the link provided.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2n6s7OaIA1r6xf4t.jpg

my camera only have one point in the middle. but in this photo it have 9 point. how to enable this 9 point ? i am using EF-S18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM. in additional, is there anyway to select multiple focus point? any professional please advice. thank you & appreciate your help

You wrote "Canon 70" so I assume you do mean the 70D. There are actually 19 AF points on the camera, but unlike a Rebel (Rebels have 9) where your choice is to pick all 9 points or pick a specific one, the 70D has selection modes... if it is in the single AF point selection mode then you will only be able to select a single point. There's also a "zone" mode (which picks a cluster of points either in the center, top, bottom, right, or left), and finally there's the 19-point Automatic Selection mode (it has it's own mode... in that mode it uses all the points and there's nothing more to select.)

Look up "Selecting the AF Area" in your manual.

Press the little bottom next to the shutter one and move the wheel on top.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back