Canon 7D camera body

Mary

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone, i am just wondering does anyone know of a good website to get the Canon 7D body only at a reasonable price. i have been looking at www.simplyelectronics.net they have cheap prices but when i google them etc alot of bad comments come up more than good. so im not going to take that risk. any help would be great thanks.

Im looking to buy a body only too in the coming weeks, and so far the online official canon shop is the place where I found the best price !

Im from Canada and what I liked about there site is that it even told me the estimated taxes I would have to pay at the borders etc..

1599.99 atm on https://shop.usa.canon.com/

I got my 7D from Onestop-Digital, and have had other stuff from there too (50mm f1.4, 60mm EF-S f2.8, EX580 & EX430). They've always been extremely reliable and everything always turns up - I don't have a bad word to say about them. The only thing you need to be aware of is that they ship from Hong Kong. Assuming you are comfortable with that, then they seem to represent a good deal, particularly when compared with normal European prices.

Amazon is slowly and steadily dropping below the $1600, you have until June 5th ( I think? ) until the rebate is up... Im for surely picking one up at or before my b-day on May 28th... Hopefully itll be down to around or below 1550 by then, thatd be very nice.....

There is a "special" bundle in this weeks Best Buy ad.... it comes with a variety of things including a 8GB SD card..... LOL.

Amazon is slowly and steadily dropping below the $1600, you have until June 5th ( I think? ) until the rebate is up... Im for surely picking one up at or before my b-day on May 28th... Hopefully itll be down to around or below 1550 by then, thatd be very nice.....

There is a "special" bundle in this weeks Best Buy ad.... it comes with a variety of things including a 8GB SD card..... LOL.

Fail marketing department from Best Buy..

I've not dealt with Onstop digital myself, but I can say that I have read many good reports of the similar to Chris of Arabia's experiences and I have considered dealing with them in the past.
You might also contact Kerso, though I don't know if he ships to Ireland - you can contact him through his ebay shop
Buy items at low prices on eBay.co.uk Shops
it looks a bit empty at present, but send him a note through ebay about stock and such since he often has stuff not listed and can order in quite quickly.

A note though - onestop digital and Kerso are both Grey import and on camera bodies this (as far as I know fo canon though I might be wrong) means that you get a regional warrenty for that country of origin rather than an international one that you get with (canon) lenses so any problems and you would have to ship back to either HongKong or in Kerso's case the US (and I have no idea if he helps with that aspect or not as most dealing with him I have read of are with lenses)

If you want other closer dealers Camera Price Buster lists UK based retailers and prices and can be a good place to start getting an idea of the market

Hi everyone, i am just wondering does anyone know of a good website to get the Canon 7D body only at a reasonable price. i have been looking at www.simplyelectronics.net they have cheap prices but when i google them etc alot of bad comments come up more than good. so im not going to take that risk. any help would be great thanks.

The best place to check out before parting with your cc details is a great site: Store Ratings & Reviews - ResellerRatings.com - Shop Safe & Avoid Scams

It's extremely reliable for genuine feedback and ratings from past customers.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back