canon 7D mark ii technical review

Rut Roh! Try not to get eaten up by the reviews and the backlash you may receive - not directly at you, but the camera. If you decide to, read and view as many reviews as you can. You will mostly see that for what it's primarily advertised as (Wildlife & Sports) it does well.

I don't argue that some camera sensors are better than others, but how that relates to every day situations, and your expectations is what matters. I suppose for some people, every photo made previous to the most recent/best rated sensors suck.

When you open that gift again, enjoy it to the fullest. Try not to get caught up in the debates.

Rut Roh! Try not to get eaten up by the reviews and the backlash you may receive - not directly at you, but the camera. If you decide to, read and view as many reviews as you can. You will mostly see that for what it's primarily advertised as (Wildlife & Sports) it does well.

I don't argue that some camera sensors are better than others, but how that relates to every day situations, and your expectations is what matters. I suppose for some people, every photo made previous to the most recent/best rated sensors suck.

When you open that gift again, enjoy it to the fullest. Try not to get caught up in the debates.
did you read it?:)
it wasn't a bad review. I just found it interesting.

did you read it?:)
it wasn't a bad review. I just found it interesting.

I got A.D.D. when I read the words Dark Matter :)

I am not interested in that kind of photography so most of that was boring to me; although I can tell it was a favorable review. Most I have seen are favorable.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back