Canon 7d mk ii w/ 70-200 f2.8 mk ii. (wanting to trade to nikon)

Mashburn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm looking to trade to nikon. So if you have a 70-200 f2.8 or better and want to trade to canon, let me know.

The camera has less then 5000 shutter count.

Traitor! ;)

*I've got an old film nikon somewhere kicking around - trade you for the 7DMII - I'll even pay for all the postage!*

Hey I have a d300 with some lenses if you want!

haha, the Canon people are going to be in revolt here.

Also, if you want a D7000 and an 80-200 f/2.8 D get at me... *wink*

In all seriousness, your best bet is probably to just sell your Canon gear and then buy Nikon gear with the money. Both of those items should garner fairly close to new prices.

I dont want to name drop, but theres a very good birder here who shoots nikon, recently said he liked the 7d2.Search for his threads and you may get what you want

I dont want to name drop, but theres a very good birder here who shoots nikon, recently said he liked the 7d2.Search for his threads and you may get what you want
He already is half way through the swap from his postings ...

Thanks. I'm going to see if there might be someone out there wanting to trade.

haha, the Canon people are going to be in revolt here.

Also, if you want a D7000 and an 80-200 f/2.8 D get at me... *wink*

In all seriousness, your best bet is probably to just sell your Canon gear and then buy Nikon gear with the money. Both of those items should garner fairly close to new prices.
I just feel like I'll lose money doing that in the long run. But I'll end up going that route add a last resort.

Yugo with 4 snow tires, Fix-A-Flat (12 cans), two ramps, h-lift jack,creeper w/padded headrest, Czech/English repair manual, ample spare parts, warning cones, want to trade for BMW, possibly Lexus. PM for details.

Curious to know why you want to trade the 7d2?

Why would anyone want to trade some old civil war artillery for their Nikon?

The camera is not even breaking in yet.You don't like it? Nikons do have better sensors but other then that,what does nikon have or you think it has that you would want to trade for.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back