Canon AE-1 35mm SLR Camera

You don't understand how an auction market works. For a sale to be made there has to be a meeting in price acceptance between buyer and seller.

Those who buy camera equipment generally know what it's worth. No matter how many times you bump it or say "buy me", you're not accepting offers and nobody will pay you $125 for your AE-1p setup.

They're simply taking your advice and moving on. They know what it's worth and there is a discrepancy between what they know it's worth and what you think it's worth.

You don't understand how an auction market works. For a sale to be made there has to be a meeting in price acceptance between buyer and seller.

Those who buy camera equipment generally know what it's worth. No matter how many times you bump it or say "buy me", you're not accepting offers and nobody will pay you $125 for your AE-1p setup.

They're simply taking your advice and moving on. They know what it's worth and there is a discrepancy between what they know it's worth and what you think it's worth.

oh I understand. I own part of ebay.

bump for the day

Most reactions

New Topics

Back