Photos OK to edit
Canon announces G11- Canon unveils PowerShot G11 : Digital Photography Review

Hands on- Canon PowerShot G11 hands-on

:thumbup:
-2.8 inch Vari-angle TFT
-high sensitivity 10 MP 1/1.7" CCD
-1/2000 flash sync speed

:thumbdown:
-Still no infinity focus option which even the IXUS series has.
-15 sec limit on shutter (CHDK helps, may be a year down though)
-Pop up flash, like the one on S90 would have been fab.

Similar S90 too- Canon reintroduces S-series with PowerShot S90: Digital Photography Review

Last edited:
I can't believe the G Series still don't do HD video yet :(

Gee, a major manufacturer that gets it. They didn't increase the megapixels this time, they actually reduced them and apparently went for image quality over megapixels. How refreshing. Let's hope the trend continues with their new found logic finding its way into their prosumer/pro bodies.

Rumors abound that the new 7D will be announced soon. Some rumors say the 7D will be priced at the same point as the new D300s yet will offer a full frame sensor. If that's true... WOW. Canon will have knocked that one out of the park if it's true. :)

wish theyd annouce the 60D :)
Can expect that within a fortnight :)

Rumors abound that the new 7D will be announced soon. Some rumors say the 7D will be priced at the same point as the new D300s yet will offer a full frame sensor. If that's true... WOW. Canon will have knocked that one out of the park if it's true. :)

Yes. It needs to happen soon, and it needs to be able to be shipped by Sept. 16. Otherwise, I'll be renting a 50D for a wedding. Sigh.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back