Canon creates 120 megapixel sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe for the next gen hubble or something.like someone else said, Its more than likely they did it just to do it. Learning along the way to develop cameras for us the consumer. maybe they're making something similar to the leica m9.

Canon doesn't need to learn how to make 120mp sensors, they need an experimental 24mp sensor that shoots clean low noise images at ISO 102,400. Or perhaps a 24mp sensor with 3x's the dynamic range of the current generation sensors.

Well if they can make a 120mp APS-H sensor that has clean high iso performance, then they should be able to take the technology and apply it to a smaller APS-C, APS-H, and full frame sensor with even greater results.

I mean, the government experimented with rockets, zero G space studies, and the likes of which 99.9% of the population will never get to see or experience first hand, but most of which will benefit from in their day to day lives.

If it says Canon on the front of the camera/photocopier/printer, there will be buyers. It'll sell in Indiana.
:lol:

Someone has a chip on their shoulder and can't let it go. Poor little fella.

I think I read it too fast first time. I was confused why people in India would be so excited for Canon.... :lol:

If it says Canon on the front of the camera/photocopier/printer, there will be buyers. It'll sell in Indiana.
:lol:

Someone has a chip on their shoulder and can't let it go. Poor little fella.

That's a hilarious comment from my own, personal internet stalker, Tim Harmsen, aka InTempus.

InTempus has been stalking me all over the internet for months on end, and he even writes a blog dedicated to slandering me...

He calls it "Derrel The Douche"...thanks InTempus, for your creepy stalking behavior...I think eveyody here ought to know about what a disturbed fanboy you really are.

Derrel the Douche

Poor litte fella indeed...InTempus cares so much about what I write that he dedicates a blog to trying to refute almost anything I happen to write!

I think I read it too fast first time. I was confused why people in India would be so excited for Canon.... :lol:
Hey, I'm going to India next month. Maybe he's psychic. :)

People in India are excited for the next Canon photocopier, and the next Canon printer, but they tend to use other brands of cameras, like Kodak, Casio, Panasonic, Nikon, Samyang,etc, in preference to Canon cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back