Canon D20

No I wasnt comparing slow cheap lenses...matter of fact I was comparing lenses that were $700 or more...I did try the sigma f/2.8 and I didnt like it. As far as ALL sigma lenses, I never said that, I just said I wasnt going to chance it again... Im sure there are some good sigma lenses out there but I feel that canon lenses perform better on canon cameras

Yeah!! I looked at one at the local (itty bitty) camera shop. I was seriously suprised that they even had it. Its so BIG! lol. I thought it was much smaller. I do like the wheel thing tho. So easy to use.. I think this is definately my next upgrade. Any other suggestions tho! I would love to see some pics taken with the 20d.

Thanks for all your help!

B

you can get faster shutter speeds with the sigma than you can with the canon 70-200 you own. I'll agree with Big Mike that there are many sigma lenses that are very good, even better than canon lenses (some equal and/or better than some L lenses). It would probably be better for you to learn to use your lenses then do in-depth tests with them before making the judgement that because your camera is a canon, canon lenses will always work the best for you.

bethany138 said:
Its so BIG! lol.
ha, you should hold a 1D series body! :lol:.
bethany138 said:
I think this is definately my next upgrade.
congrats! I admire your taste! ;)
bethany138 said:
I would love to see some pics taken with the 20d.
Here is the link to the dpreview gallery, with complete exposure details.

awesome! i'm sure you'll love it. if you want other suggestions the d70s is great, as is the rebel XT (which is much smaller, though). nikon's d200 looks like a terrific camera too, but is a bit more pricey.

danalec99 said:
ha, you should hold a 1D series body! :lol:.
congrats! I admire your taste! ;)
Here is the link to the dpreview gallery, with complete exposure details.

Very helpful... thanks! I have actually seen this gallery before.... Its a small world after all ..... :hug::

Most reactions

Back