Canon Digital Rebel XT vs XTi

I love my XTi.
Period.

Thanks for all the replies guys. After thinking about it, counting pay checks, holding cameras, and shopping around, I have decided to get the XTi kit. The best price i have found so far is $700 before tax + shipping. I plan to look at some local camera stores and see if i can talk them down a bit (works with guitar shops, should work with camera shops eh??). After than i plan to eventually buy a 50mm f/1.8. Thanks again, all the info was critical in my decision in choosing the XTi over the XT

see if i can talk them down a bit (works with guitar shops, should work with camera shops eh??)

Yeah it should work. Hopefully they won't make you feel guilty or tell you "that's below my cost".

have a good one
3Eo

Thanks for all the replies guys. After thinking about it, counting pay checks, holding cameras, and shopping around, I have decided to get the XTi kit. The best price i have found so far is $700 before tax + shipping. I plan to look at some local camera stores and see if i can talk them down a bit (works with guitar shops, should work with camera shops eh??). After than i plan to eventually buy a 50mm f/1.8. Thanks again, all the info was critical in my decision in choosing the XTi over the XT

Im also thinking about buying the XTi :D What's the kit you are talking about? Thanks! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back