Canon EF-S 18-200mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS

And interesting lens - be good to see what sort of results it can get. The zoom locking switch (something so simple) looks to be a good addition - I hope this means more focal lengths will be marked on the barrel to allow for greater accuracy in selecting a fixed focal length

I've been waiting so long for this one, I wonder how much will it cost in Poland.

Why on earth is it a micro motor and why on earth does it not have focus scales?

The Nikon is still better because it's AF-S and has scales.

My God Sw1tchFX, is EVERY one of your posts about Nikon being better? I know if there is any Canon thread and your name is in it, I can bet it is something about Nikon being better.

There is more to photography than a brand.

It would be nice to have USM, but this could be a decent travel lens.

My God Sw1tchFX, is EVERY one of your posts about Nikon being better? I know if there is any Canon thread and your name is in it, I can bet it is something about Nikon being better.

:lmao:

:lol: It's cause I work at a camera shop too much

It's about time Canon caught up to Nikon on this... ;)

*ducks*

Why on earth is it a micro motor and why on earth does it not have focus scales?
That's one thing that really bothers me about entry-level/consumer/cheap lenses. GIVE ME A FOCUS SCALE! Seriously, I'd have gladly paid the extra $2 for the paint.

Most reactions

Back