Canon EOS 40D SLR for TRADE! Plus extras!!

wow..
im so happy i canceled EVERYTHING between that guy..

i was GOING to send him my brand new ipod touch and $400 for that EOS 40d, but something felt a little fishy, since a EOS40d goes for $1,200 ...

Oh by the way..
He lives in like Spring Hill or something in Florida, if you look that up on mapquest those are some BIG ASS HOUSES..

in a few messages he sent me that he had to go to his friends house to use the internet

Oh by the way..
He lives in like Spring Hill or something in Florida, if you look that up on mapquest those are some BIG ASS HOUSES..

in a few messages he sent me that he had to go to his friends house to use the internet

Yup exactly and that guy is the king of excuses. I should get my package from him tomorow with UPS. 40D , 70-200 , Money order and other thing.

But guess what called UPS and on the invoice its say it weight 1.10 pounds and labeled ''inside content'' a watch.......

Seem like someone is not right in here, dont you think joseph?

you know, i was so happy i purchased by shipping label through paypal...
i set the date to 3 days from the date I told him I shipped it, that way when/if he goes off with exuses.. I can always ask for a refund...

You still get a tracking # and everything..

It's a great way to counter scammers, for all of you that are weary about conducting business with strangers online...

i set the date to 3 days from the date I told him I shipped it, that way when/if he goes off with exuses.. I can always ask for a refund...

It's a great way to counter scammers, for all of you that are weary about conducting business with strangers online...

He alstold me i was a scammer, lol. And after tht his mom took over for him. Never wanted to tell me her name, im gonnasend you some info in private just for the fun of it

You are a scammer, I've gone to the forums your registered to and you have a long history of scamming.

Now for Patrick Dumas, he never shipped anything.

Can't the mods get the ip address of the scammer and give them to the person who got scammed so they can take legal action? My cousin just had a similar problem and sued the scammer through the state of Michigan and won even though it's half way accross the US.

Can't the mods get the ip address of the scammer and give them to the person who got scammed so they can take legal action? My cousin just had a similar problem and sued the scammer through the state of Michigan and won even though it's half way accross the US.

Not a thing I can do, he is out of the country.

I'm going to try to seek legal actions, PM me his IP please.

Most reactions

Back