Canon EOS 6D issue

newtophotography84

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm new to the photography world and I am wondering if anyone has had the same issue I am having with their Canon 6D. I took it out today to take some pictures and the red light on the back of the camera is on. When I go to snap a picture, the shutter waits for about 7 seconds, then snaps, then waits for about another 3-4 seconds before showing the picture on screen. Then the picture is extremely blurry. I did some research and what I read said that it was a card reader issue. So, I replaced the card. I'm still having an issue with this. I'm sure it's something so simple, it's probably embarrassing. Any help would be great!! Thanks in advance!

It sounds like you have an extremely slow or cheap memory card

Re reading this it sounds like the timer function could be on, coupled with long exposre settings and the long exposure noise reduction set to on. This would give a few seconds before shot is taken, if it is a long shot (more than a second) the camera does n in camera thingy that takes the same time again.

I would try set the camera to auto and see how it goes there.

Dig into the menu ands ee if any of these settings are up. This might be your problem

Re reading this it sounds like the timer function could be on, coupled with long exposre settings and the long exposure noise reduction set to on. This would give a few seconds before shot is taken, if it is a long shot (more than a second) the camera does n in camera thingy that takes the same time again.

I would try set the camera to auto and see how it goes there.

Dig into the menu ands ee if any of these settings are up. This might be your problem

yes, sure sounds like the timer function is set

Most reactions

New Topics

Back