Canon EOS 70D 20MP dslr Camera Body

metromodels

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Price : $600
Grade S: brand new, never been used
Function: the shutter works perfectly at all speed. The auto focus works well.
Optical system: No Scratch, No Haze, No Fungus
Appearance: There are minimal signs of use.
Focus ring and zoom ring Excellent condition
Aperture blades are oil free and snappy.
This camera has an English menu.
Accessories:- Lens Hood,Strap,Battery,Battery Charger (Plug Type A+ AC100V-240V), CD ROM,USB Cable.
English Manual (English manual on website)

Message me for more information.

Attachments

• 70dd.jpg
    70dd.jpg
    289.7 KB · Views: 191
  • 70dddddddd.jpg
    70dddddddd.jpg
    434.1 KB · Views: 190
Price : $600
Grade S: brand new, never been used
Function: the shutter works perfectly at all speed. The auto focus works well.
Optical system: No Scratch, No Haze, No Fungus
Appearance: There are minimal signs of use.
Focus ring and zoom ring Excellent condition
Aperture blades are oil free and snappy.
This camera has an English menu.
Accessories:- Lens Hood,Strap,Battery,Battery Charger (Plug Type A+ AC100V-240V), CD ROM,USB Cable.
English Manual (English manual on website)

Message me for more information.

Can you show me a picture of the aperture blades on the camera? It's not that I don't trust you...just want to make sure they are as oil-free and snappy as possible.

Thanks!

Actually...can you show me the focus and zoom rings on the camera too?

Well to be specific ... we're selling just the Body of this Camera so there's no way we can show you the Zoom rings it has and besides the aperture blades are covered which simply means it was covered to ensure that they are oil free.

I notice that you haven't updated the ad though...so if you are just copying and pasting ads from place to place, I have no trust that your gear is as high quality as you say.

But just to make sure I'm following -- the aperture blades in the camera are covered?

I notice that you haven't updated the ad though...so if you are just copying and pasting ads from place to place, I have no trust that your gear is as high quality as you say.

But just to make sure I'm following -- the aperture blades in the camera are covered?
Yes, they were covered to ensure they are oil free. Although, i heard you're supposed to apply a thin coat of 5w-20 to those honda aperture blades if you're going to leave the camera unused for an extended time period because they may stick and then the bokeh suffers. My 80D had the same issue, but i use silicone spray, sensor and all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back