Canon EOS Rebel 2000 w/lenses

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Up for Sale is a used Canon Rebel EOS 2000 SLR 35mm camera. I have owned this camera its entire life. It has the orignial lens on it, which is in good shape. It's a great camera! Overall in good shape. Comes with batteries and a spare set. Below are some of the features of the camera

• Fully automatic 35mm AF SLR with retractable built-in flash.
  • Smaller and lighter than ever before, with faster AF, quiet operation and many other improved functions.
  • High-speed selectable 7-point autofocus system linked to 35-zone metering system for available light and flash.
  • Supports advanced flash metering system features including E-TTL, FE Lock and High-Speed Sync modes with EX-series Speedlites.
  • Full range of basic features including remote control socket, depth-of-field preview, scale-metered manual exposure and 10 other shooting modes.
  • Creative controls include a choice of evaluative or partial metering patterns, AE lock, Auto Exposure Bracketing, multiple exposure and more.

The EOS Rebel 2000 is one of Canon's entry-level 35mm SLR camera, featuring a variety of enhancements at an attractive price point comparable to that of its predecessor, the EOS Rebel G. Sporting an elegant new exterior design, the sleek EOS Rebel 2000 gives photographers unprecedented creative control, including 7-point autofocus, 35-zone AE metering and a variety of other improvements. With its convenient built-in retractable flash and 11 versatile shooting modes, the EOS Rebel 2000 lets you get great photos of vacations, sporting events, landscapes, portraits and more.

Smaller and lighter than ever before, the EOS Rebel 2000 incorporates a full range of basic features including depth-of-field preview, scale-metered manual exposure and 10 other shooting modes. Advanced features include a choice of evaluative or partial metering patterns, AE lock, Auto Exposure Bracketing, multiple exposure and more. The EOS Rebel 2000 is also fully compatible with all EF lenses and EOS Speedlites, including Canon¹s latest EX-series with E-TTL, FE Lock and High-Speed Sync modes for incredible flexibility in creative flash photography.

(info used from Canon's official website)

So then, everything you will get with your purchase is:

1. Canon EOS Rebel 2000 (w/ original box/packing)
  2. Canon 28-80mm MF/AF zoom lens
  3. Canon EOS Strap (came with the camera when I bought it)
  4. Original manual
  5. Camera Case
Since the camera is used it does have minor cosmetic flaws.
On the grip it has turned a bit glossy from use.
On the LCD info Screen there is a very small scratch/bubble?(doesn't make it harder to read because it's in a spot where there are no words or numbers anyways)
Also, the flash for some reason has a small gap when you close it. It works perfectly but for some reason it just doesn't stay flush with the body.
Lastly, the eyecup is missing... not hard to replace, I've just never gotten around to replacing it(in my oppinion it works fine without it)

Know that everything works perfectly on this camera and I have taken very good care of it(ie. no dropping it/getting it wet/leaving it in heat) It has been loved ever since I bought it new.
The lense is in perfect condition, no scratches or scuffs and the glass on the lens/camera is perfect.
Comes with ALL lens caps.

Make me an offer, I am not looking to make a lot of money off of it...

Lensbaby is SOLD! :)

Email me at: [email protected]

Thank you very much!
-Chris

Here is a picture of the camera.
canonrebel2000small.jpg

Click here for full size.

I just took a bunch of pictures of the camera and all the accessories/lenses. They are in this album:
Camera Pictures

Just to give you an idea of what the Lens Baby can do:
butterfly1.jpg

It's a very fun effect lens and you will have a lot of fun learning how to use it. You bend it around to choose where you want the "sweet spot" to be and that's also how you focus it. VERY fun! :D

The effect can be more or less strong then that sample picture.

For more photos from this camera you can visit my photobucket album:
PhotoBucket

Lensbaby is sold!
I'm just awaiting payment.

The camera and 28-80mm lens is still available.
Email me if you are interested, and make me an offer... I am willing to go down on the price.

Thanks!
-Chris

Sent you an e-mail.

thebeginning said:
out of curiosity, what are you going to be replacing it with?
I'm upgrading to an EOS-3
But before I make the decision I'm going to go to the local camera store and try a bunch of them out. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back