Canon explains Mirrorless

Nikon only considers the D5 and D800/D810 as its current linup of "professional" cameras.
Professional Camera | Professional DSLR Cameras | Nikon
however, according to the NPS professional equipment list, http://nikonpro.com/Renewal-NPS-Equipment-List.pdf
the D300 and D600 both make the cut... So my D600's were Professional Nikon cameras. :1219: ya for me!

Canon does not use the "professional" label at all, instead, grouping their cameras into "experience" levels.
so...no professional cameras for you canon users.
Product List
Wow.. so it's almost as if the term "professional" as it applies to cameras is just some made up BS marketing term.

Huh. Who'd a thunk it?

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

I don't use AF so it is not a problem

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

You know I've often thought how much cooler I could be if only I owned a cell phone with a big old hand crank on the side that I'd have to wind up over and over again to make a call.

You know I've often thought how much cooler I could be if only I owned a cell phone with a big old hand crank on the side that I'd have to wind up over and over again to make a call.

when your using top quality Leica and Voigtlander lenses i don't mind manual focus but then the only autofocus camera i use is the A7
DSC00856-XL.jpg

Here's a crop of above, i think i will stick to manual focus

DSC00856_1-XL.jpg

when your using top quality Leica and Voigtlander lenses i don't mind manual focus but then the only autofocus camera i use is the A7
DSC00856-XL.jpg

DSC00856_1-XL.jpg
Gary, I'm surprised at you. You should know the end result doesn't matter. All that matters is the bragging rights you get for using the "right" equipment and the "right" techniques. Nobody cares about the final image, what's important here is that it was taken by a "real" photographer. Not a poser like the rest of us bozos.

DSC00856-XL.jpg

DSC00856_1-XL.jpg
Gary, I'm surprised at you. You should know the end result doesn't matter. All that matters is the bragging rights you get for using the "right" equipment and the "right" techniques. Nobody cares about the final image, what's important here is that it was taken by a "real" photographer. Not a poser like the rest of us bozos.

Huh? I thought Gary took these pictures?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

DSC00856-XL.jpg

DSC00856_1-XL.jpg

Yup, proving he's a "real" photographer. But posting the actual image was superfluous given his previous arguments. Who cares what the image looks like, as long as it's taken with the right equipment with the proper high end name brand, using the right old school technique? The actual end result is meaningless, because well let's face it any schmo with a basic DSLR and a kit lens could pretty much wind up with about the same end result. :)

DSC00856-XL.jpg

DSC00856_1-XL.jpg

Yup, proving he's a "real" photographer. But posting the actual image was superfluous given his previous arguments. Who cares what the image looks like, as long as it's taken with the right equipment with the proper high end name brand, using the right old school technique? The actual end result is meaningless, because well let's face it any schmo with a basic DSLR and a kit lens could pretty much wind up with about the same end result. :)

You easy to wind up [emoji3]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back