Canon FD equipment

groston

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
All,

I have a bunch of Canon FD equipment that I wish to sell. The default option, needless to say, is eBay. Are there other places I should consider? If I decide to go the non-auction route, is there a 'bluebook' that provides some guidance regarding appropriate pricing? I am better off trying to sell everything as lot or is it better to piece it out?

Thank you.

p.s. If anyone is interested, I can list the stuff I have for sale here.

To find the 'going rate'...you could see what people are charging on E-bay. www.keh.com, also might have plenty of old gear for sale, so you could compare prices there.

In general, you can make more money by selling this one by one...but it will certainly take longer and use up a lot more of your time...and what is your time worth?

You could try posting it up here, but most members won't buy from a new member with only 2 posts. If you do put them on E-bay, you could put up the links here.

Out of curiosity...what do you have? I just acquired a T70.

So, start spamming the bboard so people trust me? ;)

Bodies:
T90: needs a new internal battery
A1 w/ case

Lenses:
Canon 85mm f/1.2L
Canon 50mm f/1.4
Tokina ATX 24-40mm f/2.8 w/ hard case
Tokina ATX 100-300mm f/4.0 w/ hard case
Tokina SZ-X 28-200mm f/3.5-5.3
Tokina doubler

Flash:
Canon 300TL

I had a pile of 35mm stuff that I considered selling. When I saw how little it went for, I donated it to a local high school and took a tax donation instead. Just something to consider.

ohllala
can you post prices.. i just hope you can send those here in the philippines X_x my my my.. im saving for lenses now..
first in the list is 50mm 1.8
but ur 1.4 is good already.. tsk tsk

The fact that you can't adapt FD lenses to most (all?) DSLRs tends to put off a lot of the ebay technocrowd - but they still sell from time to time. I would think that a camera fair or swap meet would be a good place to start offline.

Most reactions

Back