Canon G7X Mk II

Rick50

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last fall I bought this as a keep with me Camera. It lives in my car and has worked out very well. I have a Sirui carbon fiber mono pod and use it has a walking stick with camera on top.

A couple of days ago I was up early, before sunrise, and went out for coffee and watch the sun rise. I noticed the soft light on these wall murals and grabbed the G7X.

No lugging around a heavy full frame.......

Last fall I bought this as a keep with me Camera. It lives in my car and has worked out very well. I have a Sirui carbon fiber mono pod and use it has a walking stick with camera on top.

A couple of days ago I was up early, before sunrise, and went out for coffee and watch the sun rise. I noticed the soft light on these wall murals and grabbed the G7X.

No lugging around a heavy full frame.......

I agree, there's no point in lugging around a full frame for most photo situations
www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless

How is the shutter lag on the G7?
On my A3300, the lag is infuriatingly long. I do not use it to shoot kids at the family parties, as the kid would have moved 1 to 2 feet by the time the camera fires. IOW, useless to shoot active kids.
I am looking for a "tweener," something better than my A3300 P&S and lighter and less bulky than my D7200 dslr.

How is the shutter lag on the G7?
On my A3300, the lag is infuriatingly long. I do not use it to shoot kids at the family parties, as the kid would have moved 1 to 2 feet by the time the camera fires. IOW, useless to shoot active kids.
I am looking for a "tweener," something better than my A3300 P&S and lighter and less bulky than my D7200 dslr.
I haven't noticed the lag but will now pay more attention. I will also be switched on the 2 second time delay as I feel it will help with camera shake when pressing the shutter. I'm more concerned with the shake.

Most reactions

Back