elrafo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
el-rafo.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi!

I was wondering if there is any converter to keep compatibility between canon camera and nikon lens, almost to fit the lens and for the metter... Does any compagny made a thing like that? the best would have been to keep also the autofocus but I'm not dreaming too much....

best

raf.

Very interesting. Admittedly, I'm a Nikon 35mm guy. However, looking at DSLR's the D70 is very nice but to date not much comes close to the Canon EOS 20D. My Nikkor AI and AIS lenses could still be used with a Canon EOS 20D digital...hmmmmm.

railman44 said:
Very interesting. Admittedly, I'm a Nikon 35mm guy. However, looking at DSLR's the D70 is very nice but to date not much comes close to the Canon EOS 20D. My Nikkor AI and AIS lenses could still be used with a Canon EOS 20D digital...hmmmmm.

There are two new Nikon DSLRs due out this year. A D50, which will replace the D70 and a D100 replacement. There should be some competition for the 20D out of those.....Then, of course, Canon will bring out a new camera, and so on and so forth. :)

Ant said:
There are two new Nikon DSLRs due out this year. A D50, which will replace the D70 and a D100 replacement. There should be some competition for the 20D out of those.....Then, of course, Canon will bring out a new camera, and so on and so forth. :)

man, that would be terrible, I can wait 10 month for a 10 MP nikon, for a reasonable price of course :)

this is exaclty my point, I wanted to buy a Rebel XT but without my lenses, this doesn't make any sense to me...

There are bayonet mount coverters for Canon cameras with Nikons lenses... I dont like them - They always seem lose to me.

I guess it would be worth it to shoot with Nikon glass 8)

Most reactions

Back