Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus

Best Camera Ever Invented

viewmaster.jpg

thats a viewer not a camera

Ummm, yeah I know this. But try telling that to me when I was about 3 yrs old. That was my first camera... well sort of :lol:

My first camera was given to me by my late father who gave me at 6 a hulk hogan yellow camera....every time I took a picture with it and printed it his face would be in the center...I got so mad that I figured out how to tear that dang thing off that did that...haha...

My first camera was given to me by my late father who gave me at 6 a hulk hogan yellow camera....every time I took a picture with it and printed it his face would be in the center...I got so mad that I figured out how to tear that dang thing off that did that...haha...

ROFL:lmao:

"Whatcha gonna do, when the 24 inch pythons and the hulkamaniacs run wild on you"?!

I personally LOVE the interface of Nikon DSLRs. I'm going to be honest, though, I really don't know how to navigate Nikon's compact digitals. I also like Canon's compacts a lot. I own one and the interface is really simple. I personally don't like Sony's cameras, though. I would go with a company who works solely on cameras and camera accessories instead of a company who divides their money on every kind of electronic device out there. They seem to know what they're doing more (which is probably why Canon and Nikon are the two most popular camera companies). :lol:

I personally don't like Sony's cameras, though. I would go with a company who works solely on cameras and camera accessories instead of a company who divides their money on every kind of electronic device out there. They seem to know what they're doing more (which is probably why Canon and Nikon are the two most popular camera companies).

So I guess you're not aware that the imaging sensors in Nikon cameras are made by Sony.

I personally LOVE the interface of Nikon DSLRs. I'm going to be honest, though, I really don't know how to navigate Nikon's compact digitals. I also like Canon's compacts a lot.

By the way, my first camera was an Olympus, and it took really nice pictures.

So I guess you're not aware that the imaging sensors in several Nikon cameras are made by Sony.

I remember hearing something about that, but you know, people forget things. :lol:

Most reactions

Back