Canon printer question

mrsid99 said:
Glad you got it fixed without having to buy the whole set!
For reference, I ordered a set (all 6) of replacement ink cartridges for my S900 today and supposedly they're guaranteed to be direct replacements for the Canon's.
Well we'll see, I'll let you know how they work once I get them, at $22 for all six it's worth the gamble.

:shock: Hell yes it's worth the gamble!! Let me know how they work out for you--I just shelled out $25 for the P-cyan and P-magenta by themselves!!

Have you considered using a good lab to order from instead of a printer? I'm so over the costly cartridges and the labs produce such better images...cheap. Go with a good pro lab if you do this, there are many out there that will print for non-pros as well as pro photographers.

Have you considered using a good lab to order from instead of a printer? I'm so over the costly cartridges and the labs produce such better images...cheap. Go with a good pro lab if you do this, there are many out there that will print for non-pros as well as pro photographers.
This conversation ended on July 14th of 2004. EIGHT YEARS AGO.

Ha -Just joined...didn't notice. Not use to being on forums that had such old conversations. ha - So I take it no one purges this forum for outdated topics? I'll be sure to watch closely.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back