I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Has anyone taken advantage of Canon's (USA) rebate program?

Apparently, they are offering rebates on certain items (ie Digital Rebel) and you can double or triple your rebate buy purchasing other rebate items during the rebate period (Oct 15 to Jan 31 (I think)).

The rebate on the DRebel is $100, but if you buy a rebate lens, you get $200 back on the Rebel and double the rebate on the lens as well.

I have been read some bad reviews about this however...it seems that there is a third party that handles the rebates for Canon and some people have had to fight/wait for the full rebates.

http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=PromotionsAct

From October 15, 1004 to January 31, 2004 Get Great Canon Products and Great Savings with this mail-in offer.

You're automatically entered into the Canon Fantasy Photographer Sweepstakes drawing when you submit your rebate by 12/28/04.

Click here for sweepstakes and rebate information.

To check the status of your rebate visit www.web-rebates.com/canon

*Double and Triple Rebate Awards are not applicable for items listed below.

I should enter my purchase from 2003. :p

Je-C said:
Dang. Too bad I can't buy a camera until March because I'll be deployed until then! Pity

Why not? My hubby bought a Cougar and shipped it home when he was stationed in Cali! (yes, I told him he could buy it - his buddies were soooo jealous! :roll:)

Most reactions

Back