Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm still stuck on what camera to get.
from what I've found they are both very good but:
20D has 5 fps, XTi has 3 fps
20D has 8mp, XTi has 10mp, Would this be "crowded"
20D supposedly has a better feel and is more user friendly
anything to add to this will be greatly appreciated, and if you own one or both or these your oppinions/comments will also help very much!
:)

The 20D has a much smaller screen than the XTi.
The 20D has a metal body and will hold up to much more than the XTi.
The 20D has ISO boost to 3200.

I've used both and I would certianly prefer the 20D over the XTi.

If I could go back id probably get a 20D instead of my XTi, im more of a sports guy, 5fps and stronger body would be awesome :)

Difference between 8 and 10mp isnt much at all...

Thank you!
I'd be using it mostly for nature photography and landscapes and stuff like that. I'd also like to bring it to a few Yankee games and some other sports though, so I guess the 5fps would be worth it.
Any more oppinions welcomed!!!

Last edited:
20D is a better camera. It's controls are laid out a bit better and it has a lot of useful features that the XTI doesn't. I could list most of them but then you'd probably wonder why you need 1/3 stop ISO adjustment or the ability to change the aperture with out the a/v button.

Just do it. Nike.

It's controls are laid out a bit better and it has a lot of useful features that the XTI doesn't.

Agreed. Go with the 20D. I still use it professionally and I'm apprehensive about switching because it's so comfortable and well laid out. I've used the rebel series and things just aren't as intuitive. A lot more of it is menu driven, which is cumbersome on the go.

Plus, at this point the 20D can be picked up for just a few hundred bucks.

Most reactions

Back