Canon Sigma 8mm Fisheye ex dg f3.5 & 28-135 IS USM for sale

shortpballer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dossantoslemone.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling my 8mm fisheye ex dg f3.5 lens. The glass is in mint condition. There is however a scratch on the outside that can be seen in the pictures. here are some pictures of the lens and some taken with the lens. Willing to sell for 650 shipped considering it is 900 new on amazon. It also comes with the box and all the paper work and warranty card. Also comes with the storage bag the lens came in.

I Am also selling a canon 28-135 IS USM with two filters. The filters are both tiffen. One is a UV filter and the other is a neutral density filter. The lens has some minor scratches on the glass. However, It DOES NOT affect the image at all. The outside of the lens is in great condition. Below are some pictures of the lens and a picture taken with it after the scratches. Willing to sell for 250 shipped. These are 450 new. Then adding the filters you are saving over 250 dollars.

I will accept any reasonable offers. Willing to accept trades. Especially looking for a Canon 70-200 f/4L. Please email me rather than pm, because I check my email regularly. My email is [email protected]

Or if you prefer to get a hold of me sooner call me at (408) 455 2643

Here are some pics of the sigma and a pic taken by the fisheye:
sigma1.jpg

sigma2.jpg

sigma3.jpg

sigma4.jpg

crater4.jpg

Some pitctures of the Canon 28-135 and a pic taken after the scratches:

1281.jpg

1283.jpg

1284.jpg

1285.jpg