Tighearnach

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi

I want to sell my 400D (Rebel XTI) but I have not got the software discs that came with it. What is the situation for any potential buyer here. Can they get them from somewhere? Have to buy them? Are they totally necessary? There is a chance that my friend will buy it and it will be there first SLR so they will not have access to photoshop or any other editing software.

Thanks for any advice
T

I tried Lord Google already but he was just not crystal clear for me. From what i gathered from him I cannot download the full software package from Canons websites only the updates and then some other sites have some information about tricking the website into thinking your comp already has it uploaded and so they upload the update plus the whole lot to your comp. However I didnt really understand what it was on about hence my little post here.

But thanks....really.....

Copied directly off canon site; your camera, I selected Vista 64 as the OS:

Drivers & Downloads
dot_line_sm.gif

Drivers & Downloads
spacer.gif
Details - Digital Photo Professional 3.6.1 Updater for WindowsID: 0200067901_EN_2
spacer.gif
Digital Photo Professional 3.6.1 Updater for Windows is software that will install Digital Photo Professional 3.6.1 on your computer or update a previously installed version of Digital Photo Professional to Digital Photo Professional 3.6.1. It is necessary to update your software that the previous version has been already installed on your computer.

Plenty of other stuff to choose from too.

see that wasnt hard for you now was it.

Haha

Thanks man.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back