Canon t1i durability

h1e7r3d

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Canon t1i under the condition of Afghanistan. In the day it get up to about 140 degrees, some time at sub zero. The sands gets everywhere you can think of, including sandstorm and dust off from helicopter. Of I will have a hard case for it and will do daily maintanence on it.

Are you asking about how the camera will handle these conditions? I don't see any question here...

Canon t1i under the condition of Afghanistan. In the day it get up to about 140 degrees, some time at sub zero. The sands gets everywhere you can think of, including sandstorm and dust off from helicopter. Of I will have a hard case for it and will do daily maintanence on it.
Those temperatures exceed the normal working range of the camera and lenses. Reliability will suffer to one degree or another. Condensation could be a worry.

The T1I is an entry level camera and has no weather sealing, so moisture and dirt can invade the body. Try not to change lenses in the wind.

You'll need to be mindful of all the limitations and take appropriate precautions.

Are you asking about how the camera will handle these conditions? I don't see any question here...

Roger that, my apology, I am asking how this camera will handle itself under that condition even with care and maintanence.

Those temperatures exceed the normal working range of the camera and lenses. Reliability will suffer to one degree or another. Condensation could be a worry.

The T1I is an entry level camera and has no weather sealing, so moisture and dirt can invade the body. Try not to change lenses in the wind.

You'll need to be mindful of all the limitations and take appropriate precautions.

Is it possible to take it apart and clean it Internally with out damaging anything? Though I am inexperience

Is it possible to take it apart and clean it Internally with out damaging anything? Though I am inexperience

It's not an M16 brotha!

Is it possible? Anything's possible. Is it feasible, no.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back