Canon T2i shots for c & c

Lazy Photographer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
lazyphotographer.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few shots from my new toy.The second shot was handheld.

SaturdayApril-298-EDIT2.jpg

EasterEve-164-EDIT.jpg

SaturdayApril-165-EDIT.jpg

EasterEve-091-EDIT.jpg

I'll be honest, I was expecting complete noob photos, but they're not.

1 is the best, but I would have liked to see the entire building without having it cut off at the top (tricky I know without a wider lens, but sometimes angled shots can work and they give you that much wider a field of view).

3 Confuses me with the ?windows? on the top, but I love the mural/ad on the building combined with the walkway. I would have waited for a hot young lady wearing similar couture to walk by to take the shot for symmetry. The guy in the shot looks out of place.

The rest are... meh. Nothing interesting in 2 and it's not sharp, and 4 is just your typical silhouette sunset shot, but without anything interesting again. Powerlines are a game killer too.

#3 to me looks like it is 3 different pictures photoshopped together... Am I crazy?

#3 to me looks like it is 3 different pictures photoshopped together... Am I crazy?

It's actually a poster placed on a plywood wall that protects a construction site. The above part belongs to the old building behind the wall. Here it is with the top third cropped. I agree it looks better.

SaturdayApril-165-EDIT2.jpg

And here's a bonus shot, for kicks and giggles.
HoneyBear-10-EDIT.jpg

No you're not, I noticed it also. I would crop off the whole top third of that shot. It's like an illusion.

Funny, I was thinking the top 1/3rd revealed the structure behind and killed the illusion that the posters gave as a background. Much better cropped, Awesome photo OP, I love how it's raining (well, wet at least..) in the background and dry in the (real) street.

Last edited:
erose86 said: "yeah... MUCH better. It almost hurt to look at the other one too long,"

Many of my photos have that effect on people. :)

hahaha, I like your work. :p :lol: It's just that my eyes and my brain were screaming at each other to make sense of the photo with the building still in the picture, hahaha

The crop was definitely a huge improvement. Glad it was suggested.

Here's another one that'll give you a hurt if you look too long. :)

April10-164-EDIT.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back