Canon T2i

I'm with Hukim, there are a lot of pros here, but I'll chime in anyway:
1. you may consider better glass, however, I know that these photos are always website pics. So I suggest you stick with the kit 18-55; the increase in quality would be unapreciated for the $$ IMHO. if you're going to add a glass, I can see you needing wider lenses, as the crop sensor turns 55mm into 88mm. Interior shots are a pain when you can't back up enough.
2. T2i is a great camera. I suggest purchasing it from some place with ext warranty as your shutter counts are staggering. I don't think you'll get 5 years at 100000 a year, you will have to service it. I have no experience with which place will get your camera back to you quickest, but it seems like money well spent.
3. Renting is the best thing for you to see if a t2i can do the level of light that you need.
Good luck!

Am I the only one that thinks he should go with a 60D instead of a T2i?

TheKenTurner said:

Quite probably more money than he wants to spend. Also I don't see the advantage a 60d would give to shooting car interriors

TheKenTurner said:

Quite probably more money than he wants to spend. Also I don't see the advantage a 60d would give to shooting car interriors

Viewfinder is brighter and those flippy screen probably come in very handy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back