Canon T3, upgrade or not to upgrade?

Have you seen the price of that lens! lol More than my mortgage lol

Lol.. yup, I've seen the price. I bought one in fact. I got a pretty good deal on a used Sigma 70-200 mm F/2.8 with OS, only paid $700 for it.

But I'm telling you, if you want people to swoon, that's the way to go..

But he's right.... I had the 70-200 2.8 Tamron on my t2i and was shooting at a festival. I had people ask me all day who I was shooting for (newspaper, website etc.) It was hilarious. And like a million people said "that's a nice camera" and really, its an old camera with a big lens....lol. Glass is way more important than the body anyway.

Can you guys show me your photos from that lens?

um... you can go to my Flickr. All of my Exif is there. I know for sure my Eagle and my Bison were with that lens. Flickr link in my signature.

My favorite lens is my 28-75 2.8 Tamron. I use it 90% of the time. No, its not big and attention grabbing, but it really gets the job done and has, for me at least, delivered good results.

My favorite lens is my 28-75 2.8 Tamron. I use it 90% of the time. No, its not big and attention grabbing, but it really gets the job done and has, for me at least, delivered good results.

Very nice Amanda, I am going to follow you hope you dont mind.

If it makes any difference, the Tamron 28-75 2.8 can be had for about $300 used and the 70-200 2.8 can be had for around $800 if you don't get the newest version.

If it makes any difference, the Tamron 28-75 2.8 can be had for about $300 used and the 70-200 2.8 can be had for around $800 if you don't get the newest version.

I will be doing some extensive research. I have myself a expensive hobby. lol

At least you only have one expensive hobby... I have 2!

Whats your other?

I am also into gardening super hots (peppers) I do online reviews of hot sauces and just got into making hot sauces. lol but thats not expensive just time consuming.

Most reactions

Back