Canon t3 vs t3i rebel questions

JRE313

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
* *I am thinking of upgrading from the T3 1100d to T3I.I want to know if the image quality is better than the other.And do you think that it's worth the upgrade? I have heard that the T3 rebelis not very good. Have any of you had any experience with these cameras? Are any of these cameras good for HDR?

I'd stick with the t3 and buy better glass. Every current slr camera is decent enough. Glass and technique are what matters

I have a T3 and enjoy it very much. I have the lens it came with the -18-55, and bought a Canon 55-250 at the same time (as yet unused), and just acquired a Sigma 18-125 for a walk around lens. Due to extreme cold weather and snow where I live, I have not been able to try out the latter two lens at all, but can say the 18-55 does what I need it to do within reason, and the pictures are good to me. I am not a pro, and shoot JPEG Fine all the time, and convert many of my shots to B&W in post processing. I also have a Nikon D3100 that I use, and that one is very comparable to the Canon. I am using the Canon more as of late. until the weather change, because it was my most recent acquisition.

The T3i will give you an articulated screen, combined with the ability to wirelessly sync flash via its pop-up unit.

The later ability is why I decided to purchase it.

Well, it's definitely an upgrade, but not all that much. What is the dollar amount you are dishing out for the upgrade?

Most reactions

Back