Canon vs Nikon - Stereotypes

Gary doesn't even put film in the camera. He just uses the Leica to get chicks.
I get a lot more people asking me about my cameras when I'm out, the funniest thing I get asked is "can you still get film"
Yeah, because it's the same shock/response as seeing a dinosaur that died 10 thousand years ago. " That still exsists?!"
Rubbish film is getting very popular, there are still 10 in our club
Getting popular? Lol! Sorry mate didn't notice you were from the UK, it's understandable why you wouldn't want to walk around with a Neeekon... [emoji14] :D 10 Film in your club. 90 Digital? ;)
No 30 something

I get a lot more people asking me about my cameras when I'm out, the funniest thing I get asked is "can you still get film"
Yeah, because it's the same shock/response as seeing a dinosaur that died 10 thousand years ago. " That still exsists?!"
Getting popular? Lol! Sorry mate didn't notice you were from the UK, it's understandable why you wouldn't want to walk around with a Neeekon... :p :D 10 Film in your club. 90 Digital? ;) Nothing wrong with shooting Film, don't get me wrong. But to say it would be better than digital ( Any new decent DSLR really.. ) is quite insane...

I like the look of it better, is this film or digital (without looking)

scan587-XL.jpg

If it was digital initially, the highlights are very well handled for digital.

Sony is the only one that makes stereo types.

Getting popular? Lol! Sorry mate didn't notice you were from the UK, it's understandable why you wouldn't want to walk around with a Neeekon... :p :D 10 Film in your club. 90 Digital? ;) Nothing wrong with shooting Film, don't get me wrong. But to say it would be better than digital ( Any new decent DSLR really.. ) is quite insane...

I'm pretty freaking Insane then..
Medium format still outperforms any digital camera.
A good 4x5 film sheet can be considered the equivalent of a 150-250 megapixel sensor with a higher dynamic range than any digital sensor is yet capable of.

And I don't even shoot film anymore..

Twelve pages of this, eh?

Relax, fellas, I'm sure all of your penises look pretty much the same.

Twelve pages of this, eh?

Relax, fellas, I'm sure all of your penises look pretty much the same.
Wouldn't you like to know...

using tapatalk.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back