Canon vs Nikon - the definative answer!

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What are the results based on?

Is it possible Canon has more Google results because their owners have more questions of why their camera won't do this or that? Whereas Nikon cameras are more intuitive and their owners can just go out and shoot. :biggrin:

What are the results based on?

Is it possible Canon has more Google results because their owners have more questions of why their camera won't do this or that? Whereas Nikon cameras are more intuitive and their owners can just go out and shoot. :biggrin:

Exactly. The answer is 42.

This is the classic "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" situation. Sure, Canon won. Thats not in question. What is in question is what contest did they win.

Who has the worst interface?

Who's ads appeal best to people with poor learning skills and need cookbook answers to every question?

Who's cameras appeal to those that want to talk about hardware more than use it.

Who's cameras appeal to users with low self esteem and need to brag about their choice because of their underlying need for validation. ...

LOL you now of course Canon won you know how many canonians have to google it a problem with their canons I think that when the Mark III arrive in the market make overload the server because everybody was looking for an answer for the AF problem ;):lol: of course canon won.

So negative (must be the Nikon lot appearing to defend themselves ;))
that is not the screams of rage - that is the shouts of joy! The endless users spilling their love for their camera and setup over the net and canon has won by a mile!

Thus its shown that canon cameras are far better and more pleasing whilst nikon --- well.........

this doesn't take into account all the dyslexic's searching for actual cannon's...

I woke up suddenly drenched in sweat one night after a dream I had led me to believe my Nikon was replaced by a Canon...

Thats the last time I watch bad Sci-Fi shows and eat Chinese food right before bed.

Most reactions

Back