Come on... That's unrealistic.

Anybody here:
Used at least 5 nikon bodies?
With at least 20 Nikkor lenses?
A lot? In different conditions?
With flashes?
Used 5 Canon bodies?
With at least 20 Canon lenses?
Had experience dealing with both companies service departments?
Knows for sure what cameras are gonna be here in 5 to 10 years?

Anybody?

:shock: :shock: :shock: Whoa people! I see a forest of hands! :shock: :shock: :shock: You know both systems!

What? :? :shock: You also know as much about minolta and pentax? :shock:

I see... Please enlighten me then :roll:

DocFrankenstein said:
Zoolfoos said:
Canon or Nikon?
:roll:

Come on... That's unrealistic.

Anybody here:
Used at least 5 nikon bodies?
With at least 20 Nikkor lenses?
A lot? In different conditions?
With flashes?
Used 5 Canon bodies?
With at least 20 Canon lenses?
Had experience dealing with both companies service departments?
Knows for sure what cameras are gonna be here in 5 to 10 years?

Anybody?

:shock: :shock: :shock: Whoa people! I see a forest of hands! :shock: :shock: :shock: You know both systems!

What? :? :shock: You also know as much about minolta and pentax? :shock:

I see... Please enlighten me then :roll:

Oh, come on!!! He apologized and asked for us all to be civilized!!! Why must you insist on being rude and sarcastic???

I'm sorry... I didn't mean to be rude.

I have nothing against the guy, it's just I really beleive people should say something when they actually know what they are talking about.

I have nothing against the guy and I wasn't sarcastic when I said the "peace dude"

As to my last reply, I beleive it is perfectly appropriate, considering extremely controversial nature of the question. The horse has been beaten to death to the point of not looking like a horse anymore.

Both systems are fine. Both have it's flaws...

I COULD understand about asking something like: "I have 1800 bucks, which camera should I get? Nikon or Canon?" But to compare the SLR systems to each other is just plain nuts.

I wasn't that rude and IMO sarcarm was well deserved :p

I have heard it said...

Nikon has the best lenses...

Minolta has the best boddies...

Canon has the compromise of the two...

Karalee said:
Keep it up :D Im sure the admins and mods would love to lock yet another one of these threads :D

i think im about 5 seconds away from locking ANY thread that has a title like nikon Vs. Canon. this is dumb to even debate about. just start shooting with whatever you have and stop thinking so much!

md

MDowdey said:
i think im about 5 seconds away from locking ANY thread that has a title like nikon Vs. Canon. this is dumb to even debate about. just start shooting with whatever you have and stop thinking so much!
Hey... psst!

I think he knows the answer and doesn't wanna tell :( :eek:

Who DOESN'T make a good camera? Be it Canon, Nikon, Minolta, Pentax, even Sigma for that matter. I believe it's mostly personal preference. Every line also makes some great lenses. Get what's going to fill your needs.

Oh, and did I mention Canon's the best? :)

Zeiss and Schneider make the best lenses. Try to find either for your Nikon or Canon :wink:

I'm a nikon and minolta person.

I have a Nikon FE2 and Minolta Hi-Matic 7s on its way (I won this from ebay.)

My dad has a minolta, so I used it when I was a kid. Only recently, I enrolled to the Photography program. It is then I purchased a Nikon camera. The sales representative at the photography store has convinced me it is a better buy than a minolta.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back