Canon XT or D60

mandobear

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello. I currently own a Canon XT and I have an opportunity to buy a D60 body pretty cheap.
I could buy the D60 and sell my XT but my question is which camera should I consider keeping? Does the D60 still hold up to today's standards? If so would it be recommended to replace it with my XT?

Are you talking about the Nikon D40?? Or is there a camera that I don't know about, very very possible:)

I lot of people say to see which one you personally like. If you have a company preference, how it feels in your hands. Uh, also look into what you like to shoot, then see how much lenses cost for the Nikon, your budget for them, etc. Just a possible thought. Hope it helps.

Oh I'm sorry it is a Canon EOS D60 that came out back in 2002.

I would say the REBEL XT. Buy some very nice glass glass with the extra money! It is better to have an entry level camera and Great glass than a average( not even that great) body and bad glass.

I don't know much about the D60....but I'd think that the much newer XT would be as good or better in terms of image quality. The biggest difference being the body shape & size.

Now if it was an old 1D or 1Ds...then that's a different story.

Cool. Thanks for the feedback. I'll probably stick with the XT.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back