Canon's $125 off the 70-200 f/2.8L IS

keith204

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The ad says that there will be 125 off until July 19th. This seems like a good deal. A couple months ago, I couldn't find any cheaper than 1,698 US...but now, BH has it for 1,574...looks like now might be the time to buy it.

What do you think?

I'm about 99% sure I'll be taking advantage of the offer.

my wife was half asleep, so I asked her if I could get it and she barely nodded her head. I'll take that as a yes :)

well now my Sigma is for sale, if anybody wants it :)

If I had the money I'd jump all over that. But it does give me a couple of months to save :D

Geeeeezzz
Your one lucky duck
Let us know how you like it (I'm sure you will love it)

I rented one for a week and I loved it! The only thing I didn't like was the weight. That thing weighs as much as a big rig

I got it in yesterday. Packaging was impressive. I haven't used it for anything practical yet, but while I was in my living room, I fired off some test shots at a candle fixture across the room. zoomed to 200mm at 1/25 shutter, I was able to capture a sharp image...at 200mm!

My 17-55 2.8 IS and 70-200 2.8 IS both have some incredible IS capabilities. I've had the 17-85 IS and the 28-135 IS, and the IS on those didn't impress me near as much as the IS on the more expensive lenses.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back