Canons big reveal

you wait for the BIG CUBE to load, which took 5 minutes on my computer

THEN
you HAVE to SCROLL down and click on the menu on the bottom which does not look like a menu
then you get this ==> Canon U.S.A., Inc.

The BIG CUBE -- you should be able to click and drag to Rotate for something ... but NOT on mine ..
nothing worked.

Used to be, a web designer worth his salt knew better than to use a giant flash app on the landing page. Nowadays, these companies pay $$$BIG BUCKS$$$ for just about anything the developer tosses at them!

snerd to be fair web connections are a heck of a lot faster today than they were in the past. Granted that isn't the same for everyone; but flash isn't as restrictive as it once was for many (esp people in urban environments with fibre optic cables etc...)

snerd to be fair web connections are a heck of a lot faster today than they were in the past. Granted that isn't the same for everyone; but flash isn't as restrictive as it once was for many (esp people in urban environments with fibre optic cables etc...)
What?! You mean faster than 9600 baud??!!! When did THAT happen??!!!

However............ my point is still valid, I think. With these fast connections, and that site STILL takes that long to load?!

It's not flash . Its all java.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back