Canon's whites a bit...yellow

photogincollege

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know im probably going to get hurt for this, but i find that when i take pictures with the canon 30d the whites in the picture turned out a bit yellow. Could this be the settings? It was in the store and i'm almost positive it was set on auto. Anyone have any idea?

Someone could have set a custom white balance possibly or there was a strong yellow light in the store. Or a million other possibilities that I'm sure other members will know much better then I.

With my xt tho my whites are white as white could be.

Well the thing is i took a picture of the same thing with the same zoom like 10 seconds after with the d80 and it was white, so im thinking it was the white balance.

It could very well be the white balance and a bunch of stupid kids messing around with things they don't understand.

But I think if canon "whites" were yellow I think I would have herd something about it by now.

Other than the feel of the camera and the menu/control layout, NEVER go by what your little LCD or print gives you at a store.

Too many busy little fingers at work, plus horrible light color to begin with.

If my whites wern't "white", my customers would complain about their "Yellow" horses.

Most reactions

Back