Canonxsi body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it time. It took me a few days to sell my Nikon 35mm f1.8.

07Vios said:
Give it time. It took me a few days to sell my Nikon 35mm f1.8.

:sigh: the person will only hold it for me until Wednesday..

If it's not meant to be, then it's not meant to be. If you don't sell your XSi by then, then take it as a sign that a better deal will come along. That's what happened when I tried picking up a 100mm f2.8 (asked for more pics, guy never replied, then after a day, he replied, saying "lens sold"). Found another 100mm f2.8 that came with a Canon hood for not much more than the other one. So like I said, if it's not meant to be, then it's not meant to be. Who knows, a brand new or refurbished T4i might come along for 599 again. ;)

07Vios said:
If it's not meant to be, then it's not meant to be. If you don't sell your XSi by then, then take it as a sign that a better deal will come along. That's what happened when I tried picking up a 100mm f2.8 (asked for more pics, guy never replied, then after a day, he replied, saying "lens sold"). Found another 100mm f2.8 that came with a Canon hood for not much more than the other one. So like I said, if it's not meant to be, then it's not meant to be. Who knows, a brand new or refurbished T4i might come along for 599 again. ;)

yeah! but I still would prefer the 60d :( :sad face:

*batteries.

I'm with 07Vios. Don't force it, or you won't be ready for the result. What if you sell your camera and can't get a hold of ANYTHING for an "emergency" shoot with a baby?

thetrue said:
*batteries.

I'm with 07Vios. Don't force it, or you won't be ready for the result. What if you sell your camera and can't get a hold of ANYTHING for an "emergency" shoot with a baby?
Yes yes auto correct on iPhones don't hate.
than I'm screwed. but, for now, I'm just going to follow my instincts ;)

You can get a brand new t4i for 600$ if you know where to look. (Best buy price matched walmarts cost for me)
+ you can get 150 off a 75-300 without image stabilization, bringing that lens down to 50$
or 150 off a 55-250 with is making that lens 150
or 350 off the 75-300 with is making it cost 350...

now that's a good deal:: just something for you to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back