Can't Decide...

You must include your reasons for requesting a critique and a clear statement as to what it is you want help with.

General comments such as 'what do you think?' or 'all comments welcome' are no longer acceptable.
If you want a general comment on the image then post it in the appropriate Gallery, not here.

1. Only post images that you feel you need help with, and only post one at a time - unless you need to post several for comparative purposes (for example: colour, sepia and b&w).

Fair enough, I don't really nkow what needs doing to this shot but I do know that it needs something! Next time I'll put it in one of the other galleries though, thanks for letting me know :)

woodsac said:
You must include your reasons for requesting a critique and a clear statement as to what it is you want help with.

General comments such as 'what do you think?' or 'all comments welcome' are no longer acceptable.
If you want a general comment on the image then post it in the appropriate Gallery, not here.

1. Only post images that you feel you need help with, and only post one at a time - unless you need to post several for comparative purposes (for example: colour, sepia and b&w).

I was wondering. What do you do if you have an image you like and dont see anything wrong with ...but wonder if it is actually good or there are things that can be improved that you may not see. I find in the general gallery there really isn't any negetive comments or ways to improve an image given out. Should i specify in the General gallery that i want some honest feedback?
(i'm new here too so this may be a stupid question)

n----->:greenpbl:

diGIgirl said:
I was wondering. What do you do if you have an image you like and dont see anything wrong with ...but wonder if it is actually good or there are things that can be improved that you may not see. I find in the general gallery there really isn't any negetive comments or ways to improve an image given out. Should i specify in the General gallery that i want some honest feedback?
(i'm new here too so this may be a stupid question)

n----->:greenpbl:
I think that's your best bet :thumbup:

I don't give 'negative' feedback in the general gallery, but I do often make suggestions as to what I think may help an image. Usually, if I post, it's because I'm fairly comfortable with the image. Then I just watch the feedback. If there are suggestions for improvement, great. If not, then I just take it for what's it's worth...as I posted it ;)

Most reactions

Back