abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Where we parked.
720-1638.jpg

Oh. Oops.
Not only can't you remember WHERE you parked, but I doubt you still remember WHEN that was, either!?!? ;)

Sharp to extremes, what happened?

Great Colors and a great find......Prob would find some interesting creatures calling that thing home.........

Oh. Oops.
Not only can't you remember WHERE you parked, but I doubt you still remember WHEN that was, either!?!? ;)

Sharp to extremes, what happened?

:) Yep, just wandering ever since.

I finally got one in focus. Thought I'd try out the unsharp mask since I nailed it. -- Actually, did the usm full size. The clarity and detail was blowing me away.

Great Colors and a great find......Prob would find some interesting creatures calling that thing home.........

Thanks. I was kind of glad I didn't have time to rustle through the brush to look and see if there was anything that'd eat part of me.

heh i dont have that issue yet. may do soon though.

i find the red and greens in the trees conflict IMO, have you tried the shot in black and white?

heh i dont have that issue yet. may do soon though.

i find the red and greens in the trees conflict IMO, have you tried the shot in black and white?

Lots of dead scrub oak leaves- makes the high desert look rusty in places. But interesting idea;

720-gs1638.jpg

Most reactions

Back