Canyon

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
789-r3005_2.jpg

Yet another excellent example from one of my favorite areas of the country.

Yet another excellent example from one of my favorite areas of the country.

:) Thank you.

Here's another I took a few minutes before.
791-r3004.jpg

I like the second one a lot. The diagonals make it dynamic.

I like both but I think the first is better. I like the little explosion of light on the second but overall composition and the scene in the first carries it.

WOW! When/if I ride across the country I am definitely visiting the mojave, colors are amazing

nice as always,
one of these days i'm going to get down there....its so much closer to me then it used to be...yet still so far

I like the second one a lot. The diagonals make it dynamic.

Thanks. I'm hoping the rest I shot in this location work out as well as either.

Amazing work as usual abraxas! I like the scope in the first one, the feeling of air and freshness, but the second one has that orange hilltop going for it!:thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you. It took a little doing climbing in and out of the canyon while the light was coming in under the clouds. It had just rained lightly about 20 minutes before.

WOW, love #1 and like seeing more sky

You've seen it here- The sky can be so blue and boring. Days like this one turn out to be a memory for me.

I like both but I think the first is better. I like the little explosion of light on the second but overall composition and the scene in the first carries it.

Thanks. The trail up the canyon is two miles. I never got more than a few hundred yards in.

WOW! When/if I ride across the country I am definitely visiting the mojave, colors are amazing

I love it here. There's not too many places on the outside I feel the need to visit.

nice as always,
one of these days i'm going to get down there....its so much closer to me then it used to be...yet still so far

The shortcut in for those from your area is Yosemite. Nice commute.

You are so lucky to have these scenes available to shoot.

I love this shot, Ill have to go visit that place some time. However (and perhaps its my monitor) these seem like the colors are bit over saturated. Would you mind posting the original file for us to reference?

man, amazing as always. Your photos all have such a cool unique feel to them.

wow this is nice..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back