Capitan Morgan

Nurd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was thinking..and I thought it would be kinda cool to take a picture of ourselves in the Captain Morgan pose. I dunno if you guys are up for it, just a thought.

Lol I have to take the picture ^__^ this is going to be hilarious

HAHAHHAH. someone who speaks my language.
since that happens to be my drink of choice, im already 10 steps ahead of you....

IMG_1498.jpg

IMG_9867.jpg

IMG_1492.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

and of course, my favorite pose...

IMG_9076.jpg

Lol! I don't even remember the first night I had some Captain Morgan. But I'm pretty sure this is the best way to get the pose! Wow I really have to get a picture like this.

P.S.
You guys are really stylish. <3 the hats

we partied for 3 days and went thrrough 30 bottles of captaim morgan between 9 of us.
the ones where were dressed up was not one of those nights, thats just a random night out with the orphanage. (or group goes by a few names, but most people know us as the orphanage or the homewreckers). thats was fedora and tie night at the club. we get together and dress out for the club on sunday nights. we try to do something once a month, but weve been slacking on it lately.

Wow thats way too awesome! What other dress-outs have you done?

3 days?! Holy **** That must have been fun. If you remember half of it lol

i remember all of it. that was just 3 days of training for the boys. we take time out for training every noe and then.
my favorite dress out night yet was pajama pants night. were resident house dancers at the club, so we try to dress in something we can still dance in. pj pants are super comfortable. really light, and airy. lots of room to move

Thats cool. You have a lot of great Ideas. Wish my friends were as creative and fun as you are lol. Basically their just crazy lol

you know what they say, "you are but the company you keep". and i couldnt ask for better company

oh yeah and

<----------------------------------

ha ha thats great. Well we just got some and me and my fiance are drinking up so I should have that picture soon.

Btw I just found out that shots of CM and Cherry Limade taste SO good ;)

If no one has invented a drink like that..I'm going to call it a Shirley Morgan (haha)

lol we don't have a sonic here either. I just went to the store and bought some minute made cherry limade. Lol. I would get so drunk if I did that. I'm already highly buzzed right now lol. I just realized this stuff is the stuff I got drunk off of the first time I ever had liquor. lol.

Have you tried the Tattoo? To me it tastes like cough syrup :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back