Capitol Sky

scoob

I have seen the writing on the wall
Reaction score
playin frisbee on the mall today, dad yelled to me "catch that sky" so...... I did.

27746406-L.jpg

scoob..this pic rocks. WOW!!. What a great shot. :thumbup:

holy crap, scoob......that is the most unbelievable shot....are you kidding me??
this is great....love the rays shining down....dang dude.....great great shot!!

Scoob, you're already, at only 15 (!) beginning to take Washington photos of this kind? Where will YOU be in 35 years when you reach your dad's age, with a beginning such as this one??????? :scratch:

JonMikal, duck and hide with a son like this! He'll overtake you in no time, just like my daughter now swims A LOT faster than I ever did in my life and mostly so than I do now that I have acquired a kind of walruss state....

wow Scoob! congrats! This is one of the best shots I have seen here since ... a long time!!! that is wonderful! Remember, always listen to your dad, when he wants you to shoot :)

Absolutely Breathtaking. Now THERE is a rocking sky!!!!!!! I wanna buy a copy of that one. Seriously. Send me a PM of how I can get one.
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice! The sky is beautiful and the background of the capitol is really fitting! Nice work, I'm sure you daddy is proud ;)

BTW, I know this isn't critique, but have your dad show you how to straighten that horizon line up in PS, and then I'd say you've hit perfection with this one :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back