Captain Hammock - Critique

jophassa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
As i was walking by a taxi, or tuktuk, i remarked this dude having a nap. What a great idea. Captain Hammock.

Picture016-1-1.jpg

Picture014-1-1.jpg

Picture015-1-1.jpg

I like the second and last.
First struggles a bit too much with light and shadows for my liking, knowing that "Captain Hammock" is supposed to be your primary subject. (Is 2 just a crop of 1?)
You did the blur in 3 in PS, didn`t you? Cool effect, albeit a bit artificial. But cool all the same.

that's awesome, i want one of those for my jeep... i could sleep in the thing too... i can sleep anywhere...

i agree with lafoto on the 2nd and last... :thumbup:

the second is a different picture totally from the first. i was worried it may look like a crop.

the last is something i never do. it was on picasa2 that i did it and i felt like investigating the different effects. i dont actually like the last one i just found it humorous that it highlighted the dude so perfectly.

i have a hammock now...

I guess I'm alone in this, but I like the last one the best.. Awesome use of colors and effects to capture that guy..

Weaving Wax said:
I guess I'm alone in this, but I like the last one the best.. Awesome use of colors and effects to capture that guy..

I like the effect too. Almost brings you into his dream land. Good job.

ah, thanks. i guess you are right. it was just rather endearing to see this thai dude sleeping so i thought i would catch him an awares. there are a lot of sleeping people in the streets of thailand. dogs too.

I think The same M Brex

Most reactions

New Topics

Back