=Capture a stranger street style=

captured27.jpg

captured18.jpg

acapturedbride.jpg

filmstrangerscaughtoncamera24.jpg

strangerscaughtoncamera23.jpg

OK Folks, lets see some more street shots..:thumbup:

Good Show Everyone, Here are a few of mine...

3346399758_e7d46c980f_o.jpg

3346399720_8660018327_o.jpg

While all of your images are great because you captured ''faces'', these two are brilliant!

Last edited:
OK, I tried a few today ... these were the only ones I thought in the least interesting ...

20090704_9999_126.jpg

20090704_9999_149.jpg

OK, I tried a few today ... these were the only ones I thought in the least interesting ...

20090704_9999_126.jpg

Ian, This is wonderful capture. I am immediately attracted to the fellow in the hat eating the cotton candy and with plenty of context, It appears there is a street fair or festival. The only thing that would have made the picture better is if the fellow would have been looking at you as you photographed him. Still you are off to a wonderful start. Keep firing.

I have spent the past three days doing some street shooting.
On Friday I spent the day in Venice, Saturday, I was in Olvera St and China town and today I was in Hollywood. In all I shot 24 gigs worth of images so it will be a while before I sort through them....There was a fellow I ran into doing some street shooting and this is the rig he had. This thing would light off like a rocket. I must say I was impressed and I thought I was brave when it came to street shooting. This guy would stick this thing in peoples faces and far off that beast...Can anyone tell me what it is....When I shot these pics he was talking with another street shooter and the other guy had some sort of lens or adaptor that allowed him to produce two images at once, side by side...

Here are both fellows and their rigs.
killerstreetshooter1.jpg

100% crop
killerstreetshooter3.jpg

100% crop
killerstreetshooter2.jpg

and one more image.
killerstreetshooter.jpg

Ilford XP-2
xp2.jpg

agfa 400
AGFA400lousyfilm11.jpg

AGFA400lousyfilm15.jpg

AGFA400lousyfilm16.jpg

Ian, This is wonderful capture. I am immediately attracted to the fellow in the hat eating the cotton candy and with plenty of context, It appears there is a street fair or festival. The only thing that would have made the picture better is if the fellow would have been looking at you as you photographed him. Still you are off to a wonderful start. Keep firing.

Thanks! It was the July 4th celebration in Prescott, AZ. I think I would have chickened out if he had looked at me :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back